Where do you get "a."?

If your "a." was strickly true all hell would
broken loose by now. Bet on it.

I am lucky (good or bad, who knows) in
regard to "b.".

I've been told that licensing requirements
for XP violate MN state law with regard to
private data (at very least the kind I and
mine tend), so I probably won't see it
anytime soon.

>>> blutgens at sistina.com 03/27/02 08:05PM >>>
>Linux, but you want to retain MS Office. (Ideally we'd have a Linux
>backbone and W2K terminals, but that costs mucho dinero.)
a: you can't buy win2k or win2k licenses anymore
b: samba does not support winXP as a client to it's PDC services. You can
still access files on a samba share, but the network transparency and
roaming user support (centrsally located account information and settings) goes away.....