On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Jima wrote:

>  But, unless I'm mistaken, completely useless for this, unless the list of
> mirrors includes someone's contrib of an OpenSSH RPM built for 6.2.

ftp.openbsd.org -USED- to keep copies of the RH6.2 RPMS up there under the
OpenSSH directory.  I have the 2.9.9-p1 RPMs (which I think have some
minor issues and of course the local exploit) running on my RH6.2
boxen.  I looked for them yesterday, looks like they took em down.

Now, apt-get, are there packages for the latest (3.x) OpenSSH
builds?  apt-get should work fine on Redhat.

-Brian