I wish they had a demo of it.  I'm not going to buy it until I can try it
out.

Since this seems to be a WINE release specific to run Office, are they going
to come out with separate versions to run other programs (photoshop,
quicken, etc.)?  Or are they going to incorporate more functionality into
this version?  I don't want to buy and run several different builds of WINE
to run the programs I want.

If someone here buys it, test Quicken and let me know if it works.  The
standard version of wine seems to work with it, but dialog boxes are all
hosed up and it makes it unusable.

Jay