I am trying to work on a file upload page in PHP and I have finally figured out
my problem. I do not know how to correct it though.

The settings in my php.ini file seem to be ignored.

I changed the following variables in my php.ini file that is located in
/usr/local/lib:

  max_upload_filesize = "20M"
  post_max_size = "20M"

Files over 2MB are boming on me. When I run phpinfo(); I see that the values
being recognized are the default 2M and 8M respectively for both "local value"
and "master value".

How do I get my changes to be noticed? I looked through my httpd.conf file and
found no reference to php.ini. I don't need to rebuild php do I?

Thanks,
Mike