Okay, a coder I am not.  What would be a way to unencode a windows.exe program under Linux?  I did a strings against it and still had over a hundred lines that I couldn't read.

I'm not using wine, vmware or the like currently.  I'm just looking for a possible way that I can view all the encoded text.  I had a virus sent to me from someone I know off another list, and am curious as to what it looks like.

Thankfully, I use sylpheed for this account's mail =)  Not so thankful that I use K-mail for the other account I have.

Shawn