Heya,

I had a similar problem with a different album recently on a laptop.
When I put the CD in, automount would mount it and I couldn't play the
CD.  If I unmounted the CD it would be ejected.  If the CD is in the
machine when it is booted then automount wouldn't mount the CD and I could
listen to the audio.

I'd imagine that you could disable automount, but short of removing it,
I'm not sure how you would go about doing that.

Jeff