Well, 4 $20 LinkSys cards adds up to about $80. Can get a nice 3com 3c905
for that, and it'll be there to pass on to your grandchildren. :)
For a long time I swore by the Intel eepro 100 but as of late have noticed
a problem with massive collisions on them. None on the 3coms though. Still
looking into this.

Mike Jentges
	**** Remember, UNIX spelled backwards is XINU.****