1. I ftp to ftp.real-time.com and log in as anonymous
2. I go to linux/misc_iso
3. I type "prompt" to turn off prompting and then "mget Mandrake82*"
4. Time passes, the stars align
5. The first download "finishes" (the local file size matches the remote file
size) but never really terminates (it just sits there as if it's still
downloading)
6. I terminate the download

Despite the fact that the file sizes are the same, the md5sums are different
than those posted on the Mandrake site. I've also tried this with gftp and
the same thing happens. The first download appears to finish but it never
moves on to the next image.

Anyone have any thoughts? Am I doing something wrong? Jumping the gun on step
6 maybe?

While I'm at it, why are the Mandrake image listed under misc_iso? Shouldn't
Mandrake have its own folder under the linux directory?

Thanks,
- Jared