On Sat, 2002-03-23 at 14:03, Perry Hoekstra wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find openssh rpms for a RH 6.2 box?  I
> poked around the redhat site (and mn-linux) site and could not find
> them.  RPMFind had some pretty old ones but that worries me.  I cannot
> grab the source from openssh.org because I am building a bare-bones
> firewall box and I don't have any of the compilations tools on the box
> to be able to compile the source.
>
> --
> Perry Hoekstra
> E-Commerce Architect
> Talent Software Services
> perry.hoekstra at talentemail.com

I've got the packages that used to be at mn-linux.org, for RH 6.2. How
would you like to get them? Ssh into my server is possible -- I have
DSL, and port 22 is open on my Cisco :-) Email me off-list if you are
insterested. Alternatively, I could burn them to a CD, but I think I'm
out of CD-R's at the moment...

--
Dave Sherman                          Beware the wrath of dragons,
MCSE, MCSA, CCNA                        for you are crunchy,