On Fri, 2002-03-22 at 00:05, Amy Tanner wrote:

> I am unable to get gnome-pilot to work with my pilot w/ serial cradle
> and RH 7.2.  I searched the ximian mailing list archives and see most
> people can't get it to work but apparently some have.

I do know that there were problems with the configuration files for
gpilotd in some releases.  Make sure that you have these files:

~/.gnome/gnome-pilot.d/gpilotd
                      /conduitsXXXXX     (XXXXX = pilot id)

The "conduits" file, in particular, was foo'd.

> Anyone else have this working?

Well, I have ximian + debian(stable) and debian(unstable) both using
serial sync, with full evolution connectivity.  Not quite what you're
asking, though.
--
$ fortune -m Kellen