Yes, I took the RHCE exam about 18 months ago.  I also took the class,
mostly because it got
paid for.  I don't think things have changed a lot other than being
based on more recent RedHat releases.

You might want to just browse through one of the preparation books so
you have some idea of
the kind of questions on the written exam (which should be really easy
for you, actually).

The practical part where they break systems and you have to make them
work was REALLY easy for me, but very difficult for most of the people
who had never seen a Linux or UNIX box before the class.

If you're accustomed to setting up web servers and virtual domains and
some IPCHAINS rules you should find the last part of the exam pretty
easy.   If you've done a lot of administrative work on Redhat Linux I
expect you'll do fine.