Quoting Scott Dier (dieman at ringworld.org):
> * Matthew S. Hallacy <poptix at techmonkeys.org> [020322 08:20]:

This thread is getting a little too religious. I see the potential for jihad and
flamewar.

Let's respect each other choice of distribution. It is possible to respect a
distro but not like how the maintainer(s) manage it.

Everone has to remember all distros are linux somewhere, and one of the
strengths of linux is that is bundled into many distros.

Different strokes for different folks.

Said another way....

More distros they are the hard it will be for Microsoft to spread FUD. Just
think about it. If MS says something bad about 1 distro, it's more then likely
at least 1 -other- distro counters the weakness. Thus, the reason MS has
targeted the GPL.

I'd rather see energy put to fight MS then each other. Once we have 95% of the
computers running linux, then we can start to in-fight.

--
Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities MN        | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org Minnesota Linux    | Fax   : (952)943-8500