> http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Bridge+Firewall+DSL.html

I read through this document and it appears that this system would
require me to have valid ip addresses for the internet on each of the
machines on my LAN.  That's not the case, they have 10.0.0.x addresses
with the exception of the few machines I want to fun server
functionality on.  What I'd like to do is give everyone on my LAN a
10.0.0.x address so that I can properly broadcast to them but then on
the router/proxy machine redirect anything inbound for a specific
internet ip (say 64.122.70.118) to one of my 10.0.0.x internal addresses
(say 10.0.0.32).  All of the standard desktop machines would just use
normal masquerading to comunicate with the internet.  Is what I'm trying
to do not possible?  It seems like something that other people would
have faced before.  Anyway, thanks for the input so far, your continued
assistance is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ben.