<cite>
We'd like to take the launch of Skipjack as an opportunity to give you
some information about what we're up to.
</cite>

You have to hand it to Red Hat, they not only care about their business
and provide great products and services, bt they also care about their
customers and partners.

<cite>
Our response has been to develop two versions of our OS, one for the
Enterprise and one for Consumers.
</cite>

A Very Good Thing (tm)

<cite>
The Consumer version of Red Hat Linux will be the version where new
features are added. Skipjack contains the latest version of the kernel,
KDE, Perl, and Evolution just to name a few.
</cite>

With KDE 3 and Evolution RH should become a great household platform.
Now they just need to include Lbreakout 2 as well.

<cite>
In order to keep up with the fast community developments, the Consumer
version will be updated approximately every six months.
</cite>

Excellent! Less 300 Mb updates after installing RH 7.2

Samir M. Nassar
'Open Source, Open Systems, Open Borders, Open Minds'