On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Bob Tanner wrote:
> Hmm, I think this is a good thing for qwest, they aren't the ISP anymore. MSN is
> the ISP. So, if I was a big, horseshit company like Qwest and just provided the
> copper, I'd want something cheap and "cable box"-ish as well. Give all the
> headaches of support to MSN.
>
> It's nice(?) to see Qwest messes with big companys and consumers equally.

Ahh yes. A match made in heaven. When I got DSL they sent me 2 Ciscos, and
while the guy was here installing it, (security system issues) they called
trying to sell me DSL. :)

Since MSN is in the picture now, I suppose there will be a (5) user
license requirement for home DSL subscribers or some such too eh?

Mike Jentges