On 3/18/02 4:54 PM, "Jima" <jima at beer.tclug.org> wrote:

> Okay, I'm forwarding this from a friend of mine.  I'm stumped, so I
> thought I'd pass it on to the list.

Totally unbidden ?  What action preceded this happening for the first time ?

Sound a lot like what happens when you try to print a postscript test page
to a non-postscript printer.  What print driver did they select during
set-up ?

I don't know that the generic postscript driver works with HP PCL language
(used by that printer ?).

MJF