Hi Guys,

I hope this doe not sound like a stupid question!

I've got sendmail runing on my machine and used the "comp" facility to send a mail to my internet mail.  However, I am trying to get JavaMail to work with sendmail but so far I have been unsuccessful! My questions are as follows:

1) When you have sendmail running, what will the name of my SMTP server be? Will it be the host name of my srver? How can I find this out?

2) I tried to reply the mail I sent (from linux) to my internet mail but I got a failure notice, how can I get sendmail to recieve incoming mail?

Thanks in advance!

Michael

<hr>