I'm getting the following error when I install Sophos. I
edited /etc/profile, but must not have done it right, since I keep getting
the same error. I would appreciate pointers on what files are supposed to
be edited, and the exact syntax to use.

===> Installing manual pages
sweep.1 copied to /usr/local/Sophos/man/man1/sweep.1

===> Checking paths are accessible
Warning: $PATH does not include /usr/local/Sophos/bin
         To run Sophos Anti-Virus you need to set environment variable
$PATH so
         that it includes /usr/local/Sophos/bin.

         Library path is OK
         Manual path is OK
Some environment variables may need to be set on your system. To make these
settings permanent, add them to your login script or profile; to make these
settings systemwide, amend /etc/login or /etc/profile.
===> Installation complete <===

Fetching latest IDE virus identities from www.sophos.com
Done.

Raymond Norton