> $ cat /proc/cpuinfo
> processor       : 0
> vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
> cpu family      : 6
> model           : 5
> model name      : Pentium II (Deschutes)
> stepping        : 1
> cpu MHz         : 398.276

note that this is actually a different motherboard we took from another box.
the one we had in there, wouldn't deal nicely with 2 of the Promise
Supertrak controllers at the same time. :(
it's not like we actually *needed* 700MHz most of the time... a P2-400
should be just fine.

> $ df -h
> /dev/hda1              19G  1.2G   16G   7% /
> /dev/ftp_vg/ftp_array
>                       873G  159G  715G  19% /var/ftp
> none                   62M     0   62M   0% /dev/shm

note that when this thing fscks (even with journaling FSes, it has to be
done occasionally), it takes *hours*. like about 2 1/2.

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises