On Tuesday 12 March 2002 15:56, you wrote:
> Note that RoadRunner Business Cable isn't too much these days.. like
> $100/mo for 768/768 with a 16-ip subnet..

If your talking about the Time Warner RoadRunner, I get over 2meg/s up and
2meg/s down, and I've only got the $40 service....

And if you get the Qwest Cell Service with your DSL, you can drop your land
line, seeing as though the Qwest service is better than the other 3 I've
tried in the last 9 months that I've lived here...  Kinda funny how your
wanting to drop your land line to go wireless, as I'm just droping my cell to
get a land line....  And lemmie tell you why....  I've been getting sick of
all of them screwing my bill over...  AT&T charged me for minutes that should
have been free, and I couldn't even get service 1/2 the time....  Voice
Stream was another that couldn't provide service in many areas around the
TCs...

And with Qwest, like I said, have been the greatest so far, but for some
reason, they dug up a phone bill from June of 2000 in my fiance's name (who's
name the cell phone is in) and told us she has an $800 bill that was unpaid,
I mean, c'mon, who wouldn't remember an $800 phone bill, and why would they
let her get 2 cells, and 3 other phone lines in that same name?  That's why
I've dropped Cell service for a land line, and I think you should think twice
about doing it the other way...

Chris
www.homelessirc.net