On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 11:02:46AM -0600, Liz Burke-Scovill wrote:
>Personally I use my (paid) shell account for:
>
>mail, webdesign, taking notes in classes, compiling class projects under
>*nix environment [note - the classes I'm taking are through St. Paul Tech
>- I wasn't given *nix shell access through school since they were
>predominantly teaching via Visual C++/Borland JBuilder/etc], testing for
>connectivity/debugging issues from outside our LAN from work.

I guess I'm spoiled. I have a Linux box at home, a laptop, and whole slew
of linux boxen at work. I also maintain several linux samba servers for my
Dad's business which are all on different networks.

But yeah, you're right, I'd be lost without them. Once again I stand
corrected. I should learn to think before I hit the "y" button...

--
Ben Lutgens		http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
Sistina Software Inc.