Hey,

Quoting Mike Hicks <hick0088 at tc.umn.edu>:

> The laptop is `connected' via 802.11.  It sends audio to a box sitting
> in the corner (an old P100 with an SB16 in it), which is connected to the
> stereo with real wires.

That's pretty cool - what's the P100 doing? Sounds like it might be running
ESD, too, and you can get ESD to talk to ESD or something? I odubt Windows will
be able to do that...

If you make it do something 'standard' it should be fairly easy to get Doze to
do it. For example, have it mount an SMB volume off windows, and have a web
interface that controls whatever the player is.

-Yaron