Barring horrific firmware bugs, it shouldn't really matter other than
making sure you have the appropriate SCSI interface. I assume you have
an internal hard drive and are trying to add one externally? If you're
trying to put one in internally almost any SCSA interface drive should
work if you have an appropriate mounting bracket for it.