In the spirit of open source, release soon, release often, I have a beta of the
baseline that I'd like to use for our 7.2 open source solutions.

Make sure you check out the kickstart project from cvs.

Quick HOWTO. Lots of documentation needs to be written.

dd if=kickstart.img of=/dev/fd0

Put that floppy into a box, power it on. Go read slashdot for about 15mins.

Log in as root, password is root1234

# rte-postconfig

That's it!

This is just a baseline, which we can build firewall, mailserver, sambaserver,
etc...

Find a bug? Check out http://bugzilla.castle.real-time.com. Thanks.

Make sure you check out Rick's handy work on the grub splash screen. :-)

--
Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities MN        | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org Minnesota Linux    | Fax   : (952)943-8500