On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 11:26:22AM -0600, Brian wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can download Kylix 2 open edition other than
> Borland?  Their site forces me to open an account and take a survey.  I
> don't like that in the frst place, but then their form won't work
> correctly.  I don't know if it's just a mozilla problem or if the form is
> really broken.  Anyway, I just want a copy of some free software and the
> company that's giving it away isn't giving it to me.  Can anyone point me
> to a copy of it?

1. Kylix2 is not free software. Borland isn't giving it away for free
(they ask for all that information in exchange...).

2. Even if you get it, when you install it it asks for a serial number.
That serial number you get by navigating all the hoops on Borland's
site.

Cheers,
florin

--

"If it's not broken, let's fix it till it is."

41A9 2BDE 8E11 F1C5 87A6  03EE 34B3 E075 3B90 DFE4