> > Please keep your mouth shut when you don't have anything usefull or
> > funny to say; do troll elsewhere.
>
> My, but aren't we in a bad mood today.

No, I am was not in a bad mood. It's just that random Hitler references
in order to simulate the application of Godwin's Law are completely
silly and way more off-topic that the thread they intend to kill.
(I say "simulate" because Godwin's law doesn't force Hitler as a EOT: go
back and read it.)

And b) the message thread hat OT so you can safely delete if it hurts
your eyes and wastes your time.

And on the third hand, it started with networking aboard the space
station and drifted on to generar space age tech, which is almost as
ontopic to a Linux geet mailing list as questions about
samba/mailman/exim (They just happen to run on Linux and we assume the
poster tried to make them work on Linux).

florin

--

"If it's not broken, let's fix it till it is."

41A9 2BDE 8E11 F1C5 87A6  03EE 34B3 E075 3B90 DFE4