Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> writes:

> * Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com> [020306 23:33]:
> > Why do I get 'Too many users in your class, please try again later.' when I try
> > to connection to ftp.mn-linux.org?
>
> AT&T recently refucked their DNS again.  I've tried finding someone Who
> Cares, but nobody seems to.  You get what you pay for I guess. (I get by
> paying $30/mo for it.)

Mine seems fine, although I have had problems in the past.  When I went
through their tech support I was told that reverse lookups were unsupported.
I highly encourage you to send them a letter of complaint, it needs to be
snail mail though.  Apparently it needs to be explained to someone at AT&T
that reverse lookups are a basic security feature of the internet.

Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe | jpschewe at mtu.net