On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 10:04:49PM -0600, Jon Schewe wrote:

>Well I got it shrunk down so mindi built me some disks, 4 to be exact.  Now I
>can't write them.  They're 1.72MB and my drive keeps on telling me it's out of
>space when I try and write them using dd.  I can't remember if there's
>something else to do to the disks to make this work.

you need to dd to /dev/fd0u1722 as opposed to plain old /dev/fd0, not all
drives support this. Also your images will probably need to be 1722 kb in size
(perhaps a bit smaller). A good way to test your drive and disk to make
sure you can use this size is to try and fdformat /dev/fd0u1722 if it barfs
with I/O Errors you're S.O.L.

All of the above _may_ be wrong, but I figured I'd stab at it anyway.

--
Ben Lutgens		http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
Sistina Software Inc.