> It looks like a nice idea, but it seems rather particular about who it runs as
> and where it's installed.  That and it claims my kernel is too big:
> -rw-r--r--    1 root     root      1040661 Feb 11 19:57 bzImage-2.4.17
>
> Does this mean I need to make more things modules?

well, you'll definitely need to be root to build the images.
as for the size of the kernel; I dunno, I've only started to mess with it.
try building more stuff as modules; or else try the default 2.4.12 kernel
that comes with it and see if it has LVM support.

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises