On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 02:18:02PM -0600, Robert P. Goldman wrote:

> I was just wondering if anyone knew of a one-disk (floppy or cd-rom)
> linux distro for web browsing.

Depending on what you want in a browser, there are a lot of
choices. The two bootable business card projects would probably
both work. The Linuxcare Bootable Toolbox [1] mentions that it
includes mozilla, so that would work for sure. I didn't see an
obvious list of included software with the LNX-BBC project [2],
but I 'm sure it includes at least lynx. And if you're really
hardcore, Tom's Root Boot[3] includes telnet so anything is
possible ;).

  1. http://lbt.linuxcare.com/index.epl
  2. http://www.lnx-bbc.org/
  3. http://www.toms.net/rb/