To do a single outside IP to multiple inside webservers, you can set up an
apache box with software virtual servers that are set up as reverse proxies
(mod_proxy).  This way, all port 80 requests hit your reverse proxy and get
distributed to the right webserver.

As for mail, and other servers, no idea.

Jay