On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 05:20:24PM -0600, Florin Iucha wrote:
> I have a SparcStation10 with one CPU module and I'm looking around for
> the second CPU module :) However for this to work I have to upgrade my
> PROM from revision 2.10 to revision 2.12 at least. I have the file for
> revision 2.25 but I don't know where to find the blank PROM (27C040) and
> where to burn it.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> florin
>
> PS: Yes, I run Linux on it :) OpenBSD and NetBSD keep whinning about
> Lost Carrier on the TPE port.
>
> --
>
> "If it's not broken, let's fix it till it is."
>
> 41A9 2BDE 8E11 F1C5 87A6  03EE 34B3 E075 3B90 DFE4

There's a fellow named Derrick Leong in Burnsville that has an EPROM
burner and a supply of 27C040 chips. He charges $20.00 to supply and
burn a chip. He normally burns upgraded firmware for DVD players, but
send him in an email explaining what you want and he probably will do it
for you.

His email is dleong at usfamily.net.