Apologies for the Lookout express mail...  I'm stuck at work with a few
windows apps only running.

> 2. Debian is not hard to install.  If you think otherwise, why do you
>    think it is hard to install?  What makes other distributions easier
>    to install?

I've tried installing it from CD's cut by you Nate, and I think it's worse
than anything I've tried to install before.  Makes no sense to me.  Sure,
I'd like to give Debian a try but I can't get beyond the install.  My
"installer of choice"  is the nice simple text install of Slack.  =)  Of
course, that's my distro of choice as well.

Shawn