I'd like a copy of it, too; I'm unable to get the second head working.

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Seth C Kruckenberg
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 11:46 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] Multihead & GeForce2

Greg,

I am currently running mandrake 8.2 and have got a dual monitor geforce4
setup which shouldn't be any different in that they use the same drivers put
out by nvidia.  The only difference is your onboard video whereas my other
card is agp.

Anyway, I could just send you a copy of my XF86Config and XF86Config-4 file
if you would like to take a look at how to set up the xinerama extensions
for a dual monitor setup. That way you could just cut and paste the
appropriate monitor modes lines, etc over the ones I have. Maybe that would
get you there.

The only other thing I would say is that I know on my machine the 2nd (PCI)
video card couldn't be directly below the AGP card or I would generate
errors.  What version of XFree86 are you running by the way

Cheers,

Seth

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:02:28 -0500 (CDT)