On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 08:09:40AM -0500, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> How do you figure?  I don't see any mention of the other guys doing
> any of these things either.

Then I figure we must have read the story differently.  To me, the idea
of goofing off for two months and then whipping out a 500 line program
seems lame.

Anyhow ...

[OT] Anyone else see the story (reported in today's Star Tribune) about
how folding one of the new style $20 bills in a certain way reveals an
image that looks like the WTC towers with smoke coming out of them?

http://www.allbrevard.net/

--
Joel Schneider              Jazz - jazz88fm.com
joel at joelschneider.net      ISEE - www.i-see.org