Hello gang-

Im about to need a web-based interface to use as a support / help desk
tool.  We are rolling out a new web based product, and would really like
to have a good way to manage support requests.

I think our staff can enter the ticket (end luser submitted wouldnt be all
that bad either). Id love to hear peoples experience with these tools,
there seem to be so many different tools, all with smiliar, yet different
objectives.  If it had a FAQ or knowledge base tool with it, that would be
great. An interface for the client to login and view thier ticket is
importiant.

Thanks
duncan