This is somewhat dependent on the way spamassin works, but I belive you could
use the named pipe trick- assuming it never trys to do a seek on the file.
Heres how to do it:

mkfifo mypipe
cat bib_mbox_file > mypipe &

Then run spamassin on the file mypipe.  I belive that when perl trys to open a
filehandle, it may try and read all/part of the file into memory. But if its
a named pipe, it cant do that, and everything works the same, except for
seeking to a new location in the file.  I have used this trick before to get
around filesize limitations.

Jay