On Monday 24 June 2002 14:18, Doug wrote:
> Do you sync it with Linux or windows?
>
> Also I thought I saw a blurb over the weekend on KOrganizer embedded 1.0
> being released...

Right now I'm syncing with Windows. I downloaded and installed the Qtopia
desktop for Linux but haven't been able to get it to sync. (Honestly I
haven't tried much since for me its currently more of "free standing" tool.)
I suspect its the USB cradle and my less than abundent experience with USB
that are at the root of the problem. I thought about getting a serial cable
but $40 was a little steep. (Office Depot is the only place in town that
carries the accessories.)

I've download the .ipk of KOrganizer just haven't gotten it loaded yet.
--
Jack Ungerleider
jack at jacku.com