On Sun, Jun 23, 2002 at 04:27:12PM -0500, Jack Ungerleider wrote:
> I got one in early May. I like it. Currently I'm using a little app
> called IQ Notes to track my work at various sites. Its not exactly
> what I want but it'll do until I find time to learn a little more
> about QT and specifically PyQT.

mmm...Zaurus.  I'm waiting for the Sony Yopy to make it to the
commercial market here in the US, especially if I'm going to spend >
$400 on a PDA.  Larger screen, larger keypad, more "Open" than the Sharp
development environment (i.e. QT licensing).  Oh yeah, and no dependence
on QT! *whee*

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie