If you find anything let me know, I'm going thru the same thing right
now.  I've looked at a number of different solutions, but yet to find a
replacement that will work 100%.

Even with the Bynari solution (which was the closest thing I've found
yet), there were a couple of things that Exchange does that we needed
and we can't find outside of Exchange.

Jim