On Sunday 23 June 2002 11:33, Florin Iucha wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 11:45:09PM -0500, Kelly Black wrote:
> > Again, why do you need to have an e-mail app fired up to check a schedule
> > when a lightweight (processing done on the server) application will show
> > you what you need to know.
>
> Dunno about your working habits but I allways have the MUA open. And
> since my current company just migrated to Outlook/Exchange and it wasn't
> integrated with Schedule, I also have Schedule+ open...
>
> florin

I leave the MUA open all the time (Mutt or Kmail mostly).  I would not mind
having 2 lightweight apps open all the time, or be able to have a little
dockable tooltip in Gnome or KDE, or Windoze (because of the fact the back
end app was open source and someone can program to that) that would just get
a warning if someone were planning your schedule undo harm :-)

How does lookout view the files from the "Shared folders".  I would suppose
it does so using MAPI.  Has anybody found something that will let you browse
the non-shared (except for a broken mail client), "Shared folders" from
another app?

Kelly Black
KB0GBJ