Has anybody out there looked at this one:
http://www.r-goetz.de/minkowsky/en/

screenshots here:
http://www.r-goetz.de/minkowsky/screenshots.html

I know it does not run with the mail client (it is a standalone Tcl/Tk app
and therefore can run on almost anything with Tcl/Tk and Tix can run on).

It looks cool (although only at a 0.51 in the development scheme of things).
Changelogs indicate a release on the 10th of this month (June), and some
frequent activity since 4/2002, so it seems to be live and active.

I would think de-coupling the mail and schedule functions could be a great
thing for a company.  You could get to the schedule and change it using any
device with Tcl/Tk and Tix (instead of just some clients running just some
O.S.'s).  This app looks like it can tie the schedule functions to some
project management as well.  Would be nice to have a replacement for that
other awfull tool from M$ as well (MS Project) while considering other
options.

Kelly Black
KB0GBJ