On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 04:14:40AM -0500, Scott Dier wrote:

> Software engineers are not systems administrators.

It depends, a lot of system administration involves writing little scripts
here and there for automation of tedius tasks, as well as writing front-
ends for the sales/tech support/accounting droids. I think it goes
hand-in-hand (although I don't think system admins would be writing
anything to be used by anyone else but the company)

http://techmonkeys.org/~poptix                  GPG public key 0x01938203