Hey,

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Chad Walstrom wrote:

> People are comfortable with their favorite operating systems, whether it
> be Solaris, Linux, or {Net,Free,Open}BSD.  Having your favorite
> operating system on every architecture makes you feel right at home on
> any box.

Yeah, I know this, and I _did_ mention it in my post.

However, I think it's always a good thing to learn something new and
expand your knowledge-base. Especially when you're into UNIX and have the
oppertunity to learn about Solaris, which is (A) One of, if not THE most
popular UNIX out there, and (B) The OS which helps me land jobs (;

> Really, it's not a rant-fest at all, it's a Linux Users Group where
> people are experimenting and having FUN with Linux! ;-)

Dude, if Amy's got ten Ultra10's and an E-3500 for _fun_, I'll eat my hat.

-Yaron