On 21 Jun 2002, Mike Hicks wrote:
> Yep, it sure does.  However, I noticed that it also has
>
> Jun 21 01:11:40 3po Pluto[8780]:  loaded my X.509 cert file
> '/etc/x509cert.der' (1039 bytes)
>
> I know that file is probably old -- would that affect this?  How would
> I generate a new version of that file?

With the 0.9.12 version of the X.509 patch, no need -- just blow it away,
and specify the certificate using Xcert=<local_cert> (X being left/right,
whichever one you specify as using the defaultroute/local interface).

Are you sure that you generated the certificates using the CA cert that's
in your /etc/ipsec.d/cacerts directory? If so, it's very weird that you're
getting those errors..