On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 22:33:45 -0500
"Ben Neigebauer" <neigebauerb at attbi.com> wrote:

> Why didn't this post submit?

Add me to the list. I had an average ping of ~500 for several days
before the connection completely went buh-bye.

Someone else had mentioned 'pump' wasn't working, it had* been for me up
until Sunday or thereabouts, but does not work now. I'm back online
using dhcpcd.

-Jay

p.s. I think it's really just a matter of properly feeding the hamsters
that spin the wheels at network-ops.