I grabbed this off the Twin Cities PHP users group.  Some of
you may be able to help this person out.  Do not reply to me, I
don't need help.  Well, not from anyone without a strong background
in psychiatry anyway:)

	Here is the pertinent info.  Address to send to is in the
body.

I have been a developer for a long time, but am fairly new to the
admin role. I have a machine at home that I need to use to host some
nonprofit sites on (anyone else have friends that bug you about all
things computer because they think you are a geek?!?!?! ;)

Basic setup is a DSL line, cisco 678, and a small home lan (5 boxen)
behind the router.

I have been trying to weed through several O'Reilly's (BIND,
firewalls, etc.), but I also have a 60+ hr/week programming job that
I need to fit into my schedule. Already have sites registered, etc
etc. But people are bugging me about getting them online. (One of
the sites is for a historic 'art' moviehouse in my hometown. They
used to show weird stuff like art films, and they really need a site
to help with information and stuff - they hardly keep the place open
as it is.)

So what I'm looking for is someone that is familiar with general
small server setup that could help to end my constant frustrations
with named, iptables, and fun stuff like that. I don't need anything
elaborate, just some basic solid setup help with several tools.

I can provide ssh access to the box, or if you are close to
Minneapolis, I live near Augsburg college (west bank area close to
the U). Anytime is fine, evenings and weekends would be super.

I know all linux hounds are into machines for the fun of it, but I
know that I am asking for some help that will take a few hours, so
I'm willing to compensate whoever might be able to help me (cash or
hardware or whatever, but I'm not Bill Gates).

I only get the digest, so if you might be interested, so please drop
me an email at bfriedman at excite.com if you might be interested.

Thanks,

Brent Friedman

  _____