On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Mike Jentges wrote:

> Are you serious? Oh lordy. That's a comforting thought!
> I'd ask to talk to their supervisor then or something. That is simply
> incredible.

With the larger providers I can believe that getting intelligent support
is a tedious task.  Usually the local ISPs are more willing to hand the
phone off to a sysadmin, whereas the larger support centers won't do
anything remotely like that.

Did you try calling Mac support?  Usually they have a better idea of
what's going on behind the scenes more than the Windows folks.

> Since MSN is moving in on Qworst, what do you suppose is really happening
> here?

Charter Pipeline is now MSN also.  I feel dirty getting my bandwidth from
them, but in the aprtment I'm in I don't have many options :-(.

-Brian