On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:16:02 -0500
Ben Lutgens <blutgens at sistina.com> wrote:

> No, there's no demo version. You just gotta bite the bullet.

Just went to CodeWeaver's site.  There is a sign-up page for an
evaluation copy.  "Salesperson will contact within a couple of days" it
says.  As you have to provide full contact info.

http://www.codeweavers.com/products/office/request_evaluation.php

> The other piece you speak about is not a plugin, it's a fork of wine
> called WineX by transgaming. It's meant for DirectX games and apps and
> most likely Exploder won't run under it. It's a very specialized
> version of the wine base (AFAIK)

Not really looking for IE to run under Transgamer's WineX. Winblows
games is what I'm after.  Damn, Evercrack still isn't supported...
Rank: 0

Thanks Ben.

Shawn