Changing the subject slightly.  Is anyone aware of being able to run
Oracle Discoverer on Linux?  Discoverer supposedly requires IE or
Netscape with a plugin but maybe someone's found a way around that.

For some reason running Discoverer to edit Oracle reports in IE causes
my Win2K box to freeze every 10 minutes or so.

Brady